1) Give up – The football players gave up in the game.
2) Put off – Micheal Jackson put off his show because he was sick.
3) Run over – The boy was ran over by a truck and then by a car.
4) Carry out – The children carried out many projects about nature.
5) Take over – My father took over his father’s business when he retired.
6) Take up – When my dog wants to play he takes up the stick from the ground & bring it to me.
7) Turn down – My boss offered me something & I turned him down.
8) Turn off – Turn of the T.V so I can hear what is going up outside !
9) Turn on – Turn on the radio so I can hear the news.
10) Show off – That girl showed her beauty off yesterday in the party.
1) Break down – The boy pushed the computer & it fell on the floor
2) Break into – The thieves broke into a restaurant & made a mess.
3) Get up – In the holidays I get up late in the mornings.
4) Keep on – Keep on talking, I’m listening.
5) Run into – Yesterday I ran into my friend in the bus station.
6) Look for – The detective looked for evidence.
7) Show up – Micheal Jackson showed up in Park Hayarkon two
8) Take after – I take after my father with the same color of eyes.
9) Keep out of – Always, we need to keep out of violence.
10) Drop out – There are many children that drop out from school
as they’re still kids because they’re bad pupils